The United States persistently continuing the direct communications with members of Venezuelan military force pleading them to forsake Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and is also preparing new approvals aimed at escalating pressure on him, according to the senior official of the White House.

The Trump administration assumes further military absconding from Maduro’s side,  as per the claim of the official, despite only a few senior officers having done so since opposition leader Juan Guido announced himself, interim President, last month, earning the acknowledgment of the United States and dozens of other countries.

In this week, the White House Official told, “ We believe these to be those first couple pebbles before we start really seeing bigger rocks rolling down the hill”, speaking on the condition of anonymity. They added, “We’re still having conversations with members of the former Maduro regime, with military members, although those conversations are very, very limited. ”

The official refused to provide details on the discussions or the level at which they are being captivated and it was not clear whether such contacts could generate cracks in the support from the military to the socialist Venezuelan leader, and it is essential to his grip on power.

Apparently, the Venezuelan military still loyal to Maduro, a familiar source close to the opposition expressed doubts whether the Trump administration has laid enough groundwork to prompt a wider mutiny in the ranks where many officers are suspected of profiting from corruption and drug trafficking.

The security forces of South American countries have the fear that their families could be aimed by Nicolas Maduro if they defect, so the US would need to present something that could outweigh those concerns, told the Vice President of the Council of America, Eric Farnsworth.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
16 States Indicts the US President Due to Emergency Declaration on  Border Wall Issue

16 States Indicts the US President Due to Emergency Declaration on Border Wall Issue

by Haimantee Ghosh February 19, 2019
Sixteen United States indicted the US President Donald Trump’s administration over his decision to announce a national emergency to sponsor a wall on the Southern border with Mexico, claiming the move breached the constitution. The litigation, filed in a federal court in California, explained the order by the US President was contradictory to the Presentment Clause which figures out the legal proceedings and the Appropriations Clause, which defines Congress as...