Iran claimed it had taken back the parts of a US spy drone in its territorial waters, after downing the aircraft in a missile strike banged by the US President Donald Trump as a “ big mistake”.In an inflamed situation the high-stakes event in the strategic Strait of Hormuz, where a series of tanker attacks have sent tensions mounting with Iran, initially the US President professed in a hostile tone.

The US President post in Twitter, “ Iran made a very big mistake!”, he posted on Twitter in reply to the news that Iran had shot down the International Hawk surveillance aircraft – which the Pentagon claims were above international water territory at the time.

Later at the White House, he said, “ this country will not stand for it, that I can tell you”. But as the dashing incident escalates fears for resolving the conflict between the United States and it announced Iran – sending crude oil increases more than six percent – which the US President rapidly dial back agitations.

The US President said, “ I find it hard to believe it was intentional if you want to know the truth”. He also added, “ I think that it could have been somebody who was loose and stupid that did it”.

The unified message of the President left the world uncertain about the next move of Washington would take. Being questioned about the probable vengeance, the US President said, “ you will find out”. The message came loud and clear in Tehran.

Foreign Iranian Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif declared late, that the parts of the drone had been recovered in Iranian regional waters, as Tehran moved to reveal the incident before the United Nations.

Zarif said, “ we don’t seek war, but will zealously defend our skies, land & waters”. The Pentagon criticized the “ unprovoked attack”, claiming the Navy drone was 34 kilometers from Iran while destroyed by a surface to air missile.

But the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said it brought the drone down as it was, “ violating Iranian air space” over the waters of Hormozgan province.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
President Trump To Hold 2020 G-7 Summit At His Miami Resort

President Trump To Hold 2020 G-7 Summit At His Miami Resort

by Chandrani Sarkar October 18, 2019
The United States President Donald Trump has been awarded the 2020 G-7 Summit of the world leader to his private company, scheduled the summit for June at Trump Doral Golf Resort outside Miami, announced the White House on Thursday.  President Trump has used his public office to direct a huge contract to himself. The 2020 G-7 Summit will draw hundreds of diplomats, security personnel, journalists, and a worldwide spotlight.  He...