Chief Executive Officer of Google, Sundar Pichai tried to find the way to inspirit the employees of the tech giant after the controversial report has been disclosed in a newspaper about the former top executive who was paid millions of dollars and while he sacked for the accusations of sexual harassment and misconduct.

He stated in an email to the staff that 48 people including 13 people who were the senior managers and vice president of the people operations and above Pichai and Eileen Naughton had been expelled for the accusation of the sexual harassment. But none of those senior individuals has received an exit package. The representative of Google sent a copy of the email to Bloomberg.

New York Times reported that the Chief of Android, Andy Rubin has been accused by a Google employee for compelling her to perform oral sex in a hotel room in 2013. After the investigation, Google had reached the conclusion that her claim was credible and ordered Rubin to resign. Though the tech giant company could have terminated Rubin and paid him nothing but instead of doing that the tech company provide him with a wonderful exit package of $90 million and did not disclose anything publicly. The New York Daily reported specifying the unrecognized people with information of the episode.

The representative of Rubin, Sam Singer told in Bloomberg that Rubin had left for his own dealings in 2014. According to him, “ He did not engage, nor has he ever been told of any misconduct at Google or anywhere else”.Singer stated in a statement which has been emailed

ed, “ any relationship that Mr Rubin had while at Google was consensual and did not involve any person who reported directly to him. He did have a consensual relationship that occurred in 2012. To his knowledge, at that time there were no policies in place that prohibited the relationship between employees”.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
If Iran Hits US Interests, US Will Encounter With “Great Force”

If Iran Hits US Interests, US Will Encounter With “Great Force”

by Haimantee Ghosh May 21, 2019
US President Donald Trump alerted that Iran would confront crucial bombardment if it hit US interests in the Middle East, and government sources said Washington doubts strongly Shi’ite militias have ties with Tehran behind a rocket attack on the Green Zone Baghdad. The US reporters told reporters as he left the White House, “ I think Iran would be making a very big mistake if they did anything”, on Monday...