A new observation displayed that North Korea is steering minium 13 undefined bases of hiding mobile, nuclear-adapted missiles as progress fences on the signature of US President Donald Trump in the initiative of foreign policy.

Trump has addressed his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in June which disclosed the strategy of the denuclearization of the North Korea reducing the tension less than a year ago which brought two leading power of the world to the edge of the dispute.

In the Singapore summit, North Korea waived missile and nuclear tests, as well as take apart a missile test site promising for breaking up the main nuclear complex of the country only on the assurance of the US concessions.

But the researchers of the Strategic International Study Center of Washington stated that they have detected 13 missiles which are driving bases and those are undeclared by the Korea government and the number of missiles may be 20.

Victor Cha who leads North Korea program of CSIS told, “It’s not like these bases have been frozen” to  The New York Times which published the first report about the discovery and also made the headline about this suggesting a “great deception” by Pyongyang.

Cha who was once in the line for being US ambassador to Seoul said, “Work is continuing”.”What everybody is worried about is that Trump is going to accept a bad deal — they give us a single test site and dismantle a few other things, and in return, they get a peace agreement”.

But the South Korean government along with analysts denied the report professing that the provisions had been known about for years and Pyongyang had never offered to give them up.

Vipin Narang of MIT wrote in his tweet, “Kim literally ordered ballistic missiles to be mass produced on New Year’s day 2018”.

He added, “He never offered to stop producing them, let alone give them up. The characterization of ‘deception’ is highly misleading. There’s no deal to violate”.

The Presidential office of South said the officials of intelligence authorities of Seoul and Washington had been already alerted with the information of the report and included the Sakkanmol base had “nothing to do with intercontinental ballistic missiles”.

The presidential representative Kim Eui-kyeom told the reporters, “North Korea never promised to get rid of short-range missiles or to shut down related missile bases”.

 

 

 

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
President Trump To Hold 2020 G-7 Summit At His Miami Resort

President Trump To Hold 2020 G-7 Summit At His Miami Resort

by Chandrani Sarkar October 18, 2019
The United States President Donald Trump has been awarded the 2020 G-7 Summit of the world leader to his private company, scheduled the summit for June at Trump Doral Golf Resort outside Miami, announced the White House on Thursday.  President Trump has used his public office to direct a huge contract to himself. The 2020 G-7 Summit will draw hundreds of diplomats, security personnel, journalists, and a worldwide spotlight.  He...