US President Donald Trump has professed his concern that he could be condemned while Democrats take over the House and observe it as a “real possibility”, a source familiar to him. But Trump is not inevitable that it would happen, the source informed.

A different source familiar to the White House informed that the media assistant inside the West Wing believe “the only issue that may stick ” in the blaming process is the campaign finance violations tied to the US President’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen’s payouts to Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels, both women have condemned to have affairs with Trump.

Criticism talk has wheeled up in the recent days pursuing a blockbuster filing from prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.

For the first time, the prosecutors condemned for the first time that Cohen was being ruled by Trump while he broke the law during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Democrats were advising that Trump devoted an condemnable offence and could be pushed to prison while his term in the White House is over.

The upcoming chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Representative Jerry Nadler said that if the  accusations is proved , it can establish “impeachable offences”.

Democratic Senator Chris Coons said earlier that Trump could be  indicted after leaving her office.

At the current moment the officials of White House , do not believe still that Special Counsel Robert Muller’s inspection into possible conspiracy will result in condemnation.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
US President Resentfully Attacked Top US Democrat Over Mexico Wall Deal

US President Resentfully Attacked Top US Democrat Over Mexico Wall Deal

by Haimantee Ghosh January 21, 2019
US President Donald Trump extremely lashed out at the top Democrat Nancy Pelosi on Sunday and she insisted one more that he put off government shutdown before the border security discussions can start, but there were chances for possible activity. Trump attacked Twitter, after the White House Speaker  Nancy Pelosi, cancelled as a “non-starter” his offer for extending provisional safeguard to about a million immigrants in feedback for $5.7 billion...