The US President Donald Trump shielded his daughter Ivanka in case of using of the personal email account for government business as the authorized House Democrats swear to investigate whether she violated the federal law.

Trump declined the comparisons of the doings of his daughter with Hillary Clinton whom he attacked throughout the presidential campaign in 2016 for using the personalized email server for work while she was State Secretary in the Obama administration.

Trump told the reporters at the White House before his departure for Florida, “They weren’t classified like Hillary Clinton. They weren’t deleted like Hillary Clinton, who deleted 33,000. She wasn’t doing anything to hide her emails. I looked at it just very briefly today and the presidential records – they’re all in presidential records. There was no hiding. There was no server in the basement like Hillary Clinton had. You were talking about a whole different, you’re talking about fake news. So what Ivanka did, it’s all in the presidential records. Everything is there”.

While the US President has been questioned about his allocation of the Congressional Democrats for interviewing his daughter, Trump answered: “Ivanka can take care of herself ”.

According to the familiar people of White House examination of her correspondence, the emails sent by Ivanka Trump to the cabinet officials and her assistance using her personal email account in last year violets the rules of federal records.

Ivanka Trump used her personal email account first time to contact the Cabinet officials in 2017, before her joining at the White House as an unpaid senior advisor.

The White House Representative, Elijah Cummings said, “ We need those documents to ensure that Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and other officials are complying with federal records laws and there is a complete record of the activities of this administration ”.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
US President Blames Media For Charging Him, “ So Ridiculous ” For Newzeland Attack

US President Blames Media For Charging Him, “ So Ridiculous ” For Newzeland Attack

by Haimantee Ghosh March 19, 2019
US President Donald Trump paddled into the dispute over his statement to the brutal mosque attack in New Zealand, in which almost 50 people had died, opposing that he was being blamed for the mishap. The US president wrote in twitter addressing his 59 million followers, “ The Fake News Media is working overtime to blame me for the horrible attack in New Zealand”.He also added, “They will have to...