Iran will not follow the path of negotiation with the United States, according to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Al Khamenei, after the discussions of President Hassan Rouhani with Washington might be possible if sanctions were raised.
Washington pulled back last year from an international nuclear deal signed with Tehran in 2015, and it is wheeling up sanctions in efforts to shut down the economy by ending its international sales of crude oil.
US President Donald Trump criticized the approval, signed by his predecessor, Barack Obama as impressed for not being permanent and for not enveloping the ballistic missile program and the role in the disputes around the Middle East.
The US President said that he was optimistic that Iran would come to the table of negotiations for reaching a new deal, “ I really believe that Iran would like to make a deal … and I think that’s a possibility to happen.”
Khamenei gave a statement as claiming on his website that “we said before that we will not negotiate with America because negotiation has no benefit and carries harm.”
Earlier in the day, Rouhani had executed a more positive move. In the remarks of the state television, he said: “ whenever they lift the unjust sanctions and fulfill their commitments and return to the negotiations table, which they left themselves, the door is not closed.”
He also added, “ but our people judge you by your actions, not your words.”Khamenei has the conclusion of all the policies authorized by the dual system of Iran, splitting between the clerical establishment and the government. He was also the leader of the armed forces.
Iranian Foreign Ministry representative Abbas Mousavi said that Iran experienced no future of the negotiations with the United States.
Last week the Pentagon declared the deployment of 900 additional military forces to the Middle East, and broadened the deployment of another 600 service members in the area, stating it as an effort to support defenses against Iran.
Communicating with reporters to Indonesia on Wednesday, in-charge US Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan claimed the additional military forces declared last week would be going to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Without disclosing any details or proof, Shanahan told that while the Iranian move transformed recently, the threat stays around.