Kim Kardashian who was heart struck as she was walked into the White House to run across the U.S President this week.

On Wednesday the American TV personality appeared on the CNN Tonight with host Don Lemon. She sat on the bench before Van Jones to discuss her work and get executive forbearance for a 63-year-old inmate Alice Marie Johnson who served the life despite a paid role.

However, her meeting with the U.S President was a bag of mixed emotions. Trump led to a have a pleasing effect on the real-life star Kim leaving her filled with jollity while others praise her for being such a great social justice worker.

“I saw this seven months ago and I have [had] daily phone calls with the White House, maybe a dozen emails a day trying to get letters from the warden,” she said, though she was quick to credit Johnson’s supporters as well. “I have to get credit to where Alice’s whole team had been working on this for years. I mean, I did step in late in the game.  So I don’t want to take away from [that].”- she said after finding herself in the white house after finding herself warm in the White House.

“I think Kanye’s already given him legitimacy… you know, in that way,” she added of husband Kanye West’s public support of the controversial commander in chief. “I don’t think I would be used… And, at the end of the day, he heard me out.  We got the job done.”

“I just have to stay focused, and I have to know that if [he] is the only person in the world that could have done this for her, why wouldn’t I go talk to that person if I had the opportunity to? Forget about my fears. Forget about my life. That was the right thing to do,” she continued. “I mean, there are over 3,000 people in this same exact situation as Alice… But it doesn’t mean that we’re going to stop here.” – Kim said while concluding.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
US President Trump Resuming Threats For Blocking Mexican Border, Sending More Troops

US President Trump Resuming Threats For Blocking Mexican Border, Sending More Troops

by Haimantee Ghosh April 25, 2019
US President Donald Trump again forced for closing the Southern part of the border sending more “armed soldiers” for defending his plan to build Mexico border for blocking another new caravan of migrants moving towards the United States. President Trump posted on Twitter, “a very big Caravan of over 20,000 people started up through Mexico ”. According to him, “ it has been reduced in size by Mexico but is...