Washington: In a trade battle between the world top two countries, China has agreed to take back tariffs on imported US cars, declared by the President of US Donald Trump, day after agreeing with Xi Jinping to a ceasefire.

During the three months, period Washington and Beijing would not impose any new tariff news rallied by Asia Stocks, however during which two sides are meant to finalize a more detailed agreement.

In the trend of Twitter The US President tweet “ China has agreed to reduce and remove tariffs on cars into China from the U.S. Currently the tariff is 40 percent”.The agreement between Trump and Xi put a stop to their tit-for-tat tariffs row, which had closed a yawning trade gap with the Asian giant and help product US intellectual property- and an incredible deal.”

At the moment, leaving opponents with 10 percent Trump agreed to hold off on his threat t slap 25 percent tariff on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods from January 1. In return, China is to purchase a very substantial amount of agricultural, energy, industrial and other product from the US.

There was no subsequent that send by US president explaining which auto tariffs would be removed, and which would be reduced. Despite that in July, China reduced auto import duties from 25 percent to 15 percent, a boon for international carmakers keen to grow sales in the world largest auto market. But as trade tensions ratcheted up with the US this summer, Beijing retaliated by slapping vehicles imported from the US with an extra 25 percent tariff, bridging the total tariff rate to 40 percent.  

Huge price fall in market Tesla saw the US Company said that it would absorb some of the higher tariff costs and no longer pass them on to consumers. German carmaker BMW and Ford Lincoln brand has also been hit hard by the tariffs with some of their cars made in the US for the Chinese market.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Donald Trump Nominates Former Aerospace Executive As US Air Force’s Head

Donald Trump Nominates Former Aerospace Executive As US Air Force’s Head

by Chandrani Sarkar May 22, 2019
On Tuesday, the United States President Donald Trump has announced that he had nominated former Aerospace Executive and Arizona owner as head of the United States Air Force. 68-year-old Barbara Barrett has served as the United States Ambassador to Finland from 2008 to 2009 under the administration of George W. Bush. Ms. Barrett has also headed The Aerospace Corporation, which is an Aeronautics Research and Development Centre until 2017. President...