As the venue of the second US-North Korea summit, in this month,  the choice of Vietnam exhibits the probability of moving beyond the discord and division toward a booming partnership, as per the claim of the US State Department.

The representative of US State Department , Robert Palladino told in  a news conference that US Special Representative for North Korea, Stephen Biegun was in Pyongyang to prepare the summit on 27-28 the February and attempting progress on dedication made at the first meeting between the US President, Donald Trump and the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore in June.

The international summit between two powerful global leaders included a detailed discussion on the entire denuclearization, conversion of the relations between the US and North Korea and constructing a remaining peace mechanism on the Korean Peninsula, according to him. Palladino restated that sanctions subsidy which has been desired by North Korea to follow its denuclearization proceedings.

According to Robert Palladino the US-Vietnamese history “ reflects the possibility for peace and prosperity”. He also said, “ We moved past conflict and division towards the thriving partnership we enjoy today”. He gave no other details on the discussions of Biegun in Pyongyang and refused to say how long he would stay there. The State Department told earlier in the week that Biegun would visit Pyongyang for discussions with his North Korean counterpart Kim Hyok Chol, but not commented further.

Robert Palladino did not give any other details on the discussions of Biegun and refused to say how long he would stay there. The State Department told earlier in the week that Biegun would visit Pyongyang for discussions with the North Korean counter leader Kim Hyok Chol.

Communist-led Vietnam, which has good relations with both the United States and North Korea has been intended to host the second summit as a demonstration of its simplification of ties with the United States since Vietnam War, which ended in 1975.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
US President Trump Resuming Threats For Blocking Mexican Border, Sending More Troops

US President Trump Resuming Threats For Blocking Mexican Border, Sending More Troops

by Haimantee Ghosh April 25, 2019
US President Donald Trump again forced for closing the Southern part of the border sending more “armed soldiers” for defending his plan to build Mexico border for blocking another new caravan of migrants moving towards the United States. President Trump posted on Twitter, “a very big Caravan of over 20,000 people started up through Mexico ”. According to him, “ it has been reduced in size by Mexico but is...