Almost after a Month of Unlock 1.0, State Government has decided a complete lockdown from 9th July, 5 pm onwards. The end date of the lockdown is still not determined. It will be subject to the report from local police and civic administration
- Late-night movement is strictly prohibited in the containment zones.
- No Industrial/ Trading activities will be entertained
- Residents in the containment zones will be prohibited to attend any prove or government offices
- Non-essential services are going to be restricted
- Transport, marketing, and any congregation will be suspended.
Local Authorities will take special measures to home deliver essential commodities in the containment zones. If a person is required to go for an emergency, relevant document support is mandatory
Police will urge people to return home if there is any violation for the first time. However, if the violation is repeated for the second time strict penal action should be taken against that person.
The final list released by the Government below mentioned are the containment zones:
|Bhawanipore (ward 70)||4|
|Ultadanga (ward 13)||5|
|Phoolbagan and Beliaghata (ward 33)||4|
|Alipore (ward 74)||4|
|Kankurgachi, Phoolbagan and Hudco (ward 43)||5|
|Bijoygarh and Jadavpur (Ward 30)||4|
|New Alipore (Ward 34)||3|
|Kasba (Ward 29)||2|
|Mukundapur and Ajaynagar (Ward 29)||2|
|N 24 PARGANAS||123|
|S 24 PARGANAS||155|
West Bengal’s Total positive count to date is 23,837, with a 15,790 recovery rate and 804 death. As Per the updated list from Mygovt.in