The number of missing people has crossed 600 in deadliest wildfire devastated California. On 8th November while Campfire exploded in Northern California, the rescue authorities got back to back emergency calls and after reviewing those calls the authorities said that the count of missing people had jumped from 300 and reached up to 631.
Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea told journalists, while the devastating fire spread “ I want you to understand that the chaos we were dealing with was extraordinary” describing the distressing new count of missing.
The total death toll reached 63 in the ravaging campfire of Northern California. Seven additional victims were discovered by the rescue team. Minimum three people have lost their lives in Southern California in another conflagration entitled as the Woolsey Fire which inflamed the parts of Malibu, wrecking the apartments of a number of celebrities.
To review the entire distressing circumstances by one of the most devastating and deadliest calamities in the history of the state, US President Donald Trump will visit the victims of the ravaging California wildfire on Saturday.
Most of the victims and the missing individuals belong from the Paradise town of Butte County which is located at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. It is reported that the victims of that region were rapidly trapped in their cars while they were trying to flee from the fast-spreading blaze and their attempt to escape from the conflagration had been failed.
Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea described that the number of the missing individuals was fluctuating as people randomly called to report about their loved ones from their concern of safety.
He also said, “If you look at that list and see your name, or the name of a friend or loved one, please call to let us know ”.
The rescue personnel collected the DNA samples from the relatives to assist in recognition of the victims as hundreds of rescue operators worked along with sniffer dogs to discovered more victims.