The White House has blamed the CNN of dividing USA as the news network pinched the Trump administration for a “total and complete lack of understanding” of the significance of its charge on the media pursuing the discovery of an explosive package which was sent to the New York City office of CNN.

Sarah Sanders, the Press Secretary of White House hit back the CNN just after being criticized along with President Donald Trump by the Jeff Zucker the chief of the network for disclosing a “ total and complete lack of understanding… about the seriousness of their continued attacks on the media ”.

Zucker said, “ The President, especially the White House Press Secretary, should understand their words matter. Thus far, they have shown no comprehension of that ”, as the New York bureau of the network was had been evacuated for five hours on Wednesday following the discovery proceedings of an explosive device. The package appeared containing an explosive device similar to the personalities who are addressed, are former President Barack Obama, Bill and the Democratic mega-donor George Soros, as well as billionaire philanthropist.

Sarah Sanders said on Twitter, “ President Trump asked Americans to come together and send one very clear, strong and unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the USA. Yet you chose to attack and divide. America should unite against all political violence”.

Senator Marco Rubio also supported White House and said, “ Yes, words matter. Because freedom of speech allows us to air and settle our disagreements and grievances using words instead of violence.”

He also tweeted, “ The 1st Amendment protects press freedom, but it does not bestow immunity from criticism. Criticism and calling people to violence are not the same”.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
US President Trump Resuming Threats For Blocking Mexican Border, Sending More Troops

US President Trump Resuming Threats For Blocking Mexican Border, Sending More Troops

by Haimantee Ghosh April 25, 2019
US President Donald Trump again forced for closing the Southern part of the border sending more “armed soldiers” for defending his plan to build Mexico border for blocking another new caravan of migrants moving towards the United States. President Trump posted on Twitter, “a very big Caravan of over 20,000 people started up through Mexico ”. According to him, “ it has been reduced in size by Mexico but is...