Iran strike at the United States for “causing tensions” after US President Donald Trump claimed his government was not requesting authorities change and that he would greet the discussions with Tehran.

The Trump administration was “ hurting the Iranian people and causing tension in the region,” according to the post on the Twitter account of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.

Mentioning the twitter post-Zarif added, “ actions — not words — will show whether or not that’s @realDonaldTrump’s intent”.

Zarif also declined Iran was requesting nuclear weapons, after Trump said during a visit to Japan that “we are not searching for the regime change, we are looking for no nuclear weapons”.  

The supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei tweeted the foreign minister, “ long ago said we’re not seeking nuclear weapons by issuing a fatwa banning them”.

Khamenei is said to have issued a fatwa against nuclear weapons in 2003 and has repeated it multiple times since.

Iran is padlocked in a rigid deadlock with the United States which has complained about its military presence in the Middle East in response to reported threats from the Islamic republic.

Zarif directed a deployment of extra US military to the region “ very dangerous and a threat to international peace and security.”

It pursues the decision of the United States earlier this month for sending an aircraft carrier strike force and B-52 bombers in a show of force against the leaders of Washington said they trust on an approaching Iranian plan for attacking US assets.

According to the claims of Washington the latest buildup is in response to a “campaign” of recent attacks along with a rocket introduced into the Green Zone in Baghdad, explosive devices which damaged four tankers near the entrance to the Gulf, and the drone strikes by Yemeni rebels on a key of a Saudi oil pipeline.  Iran has declined any kind of involvement in the attacks.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Child Migrants Retained Under New Trump Admin Rule In Detention Centre

Child Migrants Retained Under New Trump Admin Rule In Detention Centre

by Chandrani Sarkar August 22, 2019
On Wednesday, President Donald Trump Administration has introduced new admin rules that would permit officials to detain migrant families permanently while judges considered whether to grant them asylum in the United States.  The new rules are likely to draw a legal challenge, would replace 1997 legal agreement that will limit the amount of time the United States immigration authorities can detain migrant children. Generally, the agreement is considered as families...