A suicidal attack snatched lives of the four US Personnel in the northern zone of Syria on Wednesday, evaluating Washington its worst counter losses in the war-devastated country since 2014 as it assembles for withdrawal. The renowned terror group ISIS claimed the responsibility of bombing attack which happened after the shocking announcement of the US President Donald Trump in the last month that he was dictating a withdrawal of full forces from the battle territory of Syria because the terrorists had been predominantly defeated.

According to the information of the  Pentagon officials, two US service members, one Department of Defense (DoD) civilian and one contractor supporting DoD were killed and three service members were injured while conducting a local engagement in Manbij“.

The Pentagon authority told, “Initial reports indicate an explosion caused the casualties, and the incident is under investigation ”, including the names of the dead victims who were being retained until 24 hours after their families were notified.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights informed about the total dead victims who were brutally killed in the terror attack on a restaurant in the northern city of Manbij nearby the Turkish border, including nine civilians from Syria, two American soldiers and also US-supported five fighters.

The Footage collected from a Kurdish news agency, in the outside of the bistro in the pose area of city center the front area was darkened during the blast and stone chips were scattered in the entire area.

The comparable statistics of Pentagon certifies the blast of Wednesday as the most lethal attack for the US supported anti-ISIS troops in Syria since they posted in 2014.

 

 

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
“No, It Was Sign Of Strength,” President Trump Refute Ally On Reply To Iran

“No, It Was Sign Of Strength,” President Trump Refute Ally On Reply To Iran

by Chandrani Sarkar September 18, 2019
On Tuesday, several lawmakers of the United States has urged caution in countering recent drone attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities, but Donald Trump’s loyalist senator Lindsey Graham branded the attack as an “act of war” that needs a crucial response. Mr. Graham has said that it was “clear” that such a complicated drone attack into the world’s largest processing plant and oil facilities in Saudi Arabia could only have...