OnePlus 6 is finally in store. Its predecessor OnePlus 5T launched in the previous year, had been a true success of the time. The latest flagship device of OnePlus is much appealing, check out the full specifications, price and features of the smartphone.
The smartphone brand OnePlus launched the OnePlus 6 at an event in London. The smartphone would be made available to the customers in 6 variants with the base model priced at £469 which rounds off to Rs 42,900 approximately. Bookings for the device has been opened via the Amazon India, however, it is to arrive by May 17 with sales more likely to start on May 21.
The flagship device of OnePlus packs a superlative performance and has tapered updates over its predecessor. The display of the device is much similar to the iPhone X along with a Gorilla Glass and 5 back panel. OnePlus 6 is truly water resistance which adds to the worth of the phone.
OnePlus 6 Specifications
- 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor clocked at 2.8GHz 3,300mAh battery with Fast Charge support
- 28-inch full optic display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OxygenOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual 20-megapixel and 16-megapixel cameras with Sony IMX519 sensor, optical image stabilization, and electronic image stabilization
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
- Face Unlock in 0.4 seconds, rear fingerprint sensor unlocks in 0.2 seconds
One Plus 6 Price
OnePlus lovers are anxious to know the pricing of the smartphone. Here is the revealed price of the device.
OnePlus 6 price announced: The base variant is priced at USD 529, which is Rs 35,000. The 6 GB Ram with 64 GB Storage is available at $529
8 GB Ram with 128 GB internal storage would cost you $579
8 GB Ram added with a vast 256 GB store is priced at $629