Apple introduced a television advertising campaign on Thursday boosting its posture on data privacy, seeking to evolve in the tech industry by creating a different space than other tech rivals such as Alphabet’s Google and Facebook that have become the aim of the regulatory survey over the issue.

The 45-second long commercial campaign will start publicizing on US TV stations Thursday and run throughout annual “March Madness” basketball tournament of the national Collegiate Athletic Association, and it attracts millions of audiences according to Apple.

Later the advertisement will be shown in other countries, but Apple refused to inform whether it would air in China or the expenditure of the campaign.

The spot shows a different situation such as people blindly closing windows and doors or shower curtains for seeking privacy and claims, “If privacy matters in your life, it should matter to the phone your life is on. Privacy. That’s iPhone ”.

The Chief Executive of Apple, Tim Cook has frequently pronounced about the position of the company against the collection of personal data. Particularly, Cook has picked the assembled profiles of consumers for the purpose of airing advertisements.

But the television highlights the first time Apple has pressed the issue of consumers in a national advertising campaign. The only preceding privacy advertisement was a billboard at the Consumer Electronics Show in January in Las Vegas. It said, “ What happens on your iPhone, stays on your iPhone”.

The campaign of Apple comes as the proficient tech companies are under unrivaled scrutiny of their data privacy practices. Google and Facebook have drawn consumer legislation and probe from lawmakers.

Both companies have told that they are making changes for boosting user privacy. In the last week, Founder, as well as CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg told the company decides to convert more of the conversations occurring on its messaging services, which could limit the visibility of Facebook into those conversations.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
US President Blames Media For Charging Him, “ So Ridiculous ” For Newzeland Attack

US President Blames Media For Charging Him, “ So Ridiculous ” For Newzeland Attack

by Haimantee Ghosh March 19, 2019
US President Donald Trump paddled into the dispute over his statement to the brutal mosque attack in New Zealand, in which almost 50 people had died, opposing that he was being blamed for the mishap. The US president wrote in twitter addressing his 59 million followers, “ The Fake News Media is working overtime to blame me for the horrible attack in New Zealand”.He also added, “They will have to...