Skincare is a very difficult job for any individual nowadays. The main reason for this is that a number of factors that play a role in this regard. The following points have been mentioned by Shubhika Jain, the founder of RAS Luxury Oils, Sham Kumar an education manager ai Kiehl’s India, and Chiranjiv Chhabra a director come consultant dermatologist at Skin Alive Clinics,
- • The first and the foremost is the aging of the skin. This can never be stopped but it can be delayed. The elasticity of the skin can be kept for more number of days if a person is seen to have the proper quantity of water that is 8 glasses. Hence Chronic dehydration cannot affect too much.
- • Cortisol, the major stress giving hormone. Secretion of this hormone is seen to give stress to an individual and stress leads to physical fatigue and this in-terms lead to fast aging of the skin.
- • Excessing every day is the best way to release stress.
- • Applying cleanse to the skin after waking up in the morning.
- • Proper moisturizing of the skin should be done.
- • Protein diet is encouraged as it helps in increasing Collagen in the body.
- • Toxins leech is a vital mineral that is seen to cause premature aging. Thus consumption of vitamins like A, C, E, and beta-carotene are encouraged
- • Lastly naturally extracted oils are encouraged to use more.