Finally, we know that who will make Meghan Markle walk down the aisle at her royal wedding with Prince Harry.

Kensington Palace made an announcement on Friday stating that Prince Charles will do the honors.

“Ms. Meghan Markle has asked His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales to accompany her down the aisle of the Quire of St George’s Chapel on her Wedding Day,” the palace said in a statement on Friday.”The Prince of Wales is pleased to be able to welcome Ms. Markle to The Royal Family in this way.”

Over the past week, many questioned who would be walking Meghan down the aisle after her father, Thomas Markle, told TMZ that he wouldn’t be able to make it to Windsor, England, for the wedding on Saturday due to health complications. The father of the bride, who lives in Mexico, reportedly told the website on Wednesday that he was alert and out of heart surgery he underwent earlier that morning after suffering a heart attack over a week ago.

Thomas was intended to “give away”  his daughter, as the palace revealed in a statement earlier this month, but originally backed out of the wedding earlier this week after he was accused of staging photos for the paparazzi. He reportedly changed his mind and was hoping to attend the church service at St. George's Chapel after all, pending approval by his doctor.

“This is a serious situation. Meghan and Harry are very concerned," a source told ET at the time. “Thomas” health is a private matter and therefore no comments or statements will be made [by the palace].”

“Meghan and Harry have mixed emotions right now, between their concern for Meghan’s dad and the exciting start of their life together,” the source added.

In a statement released on Friday, Meghan officially announced that her father would not be attending her wedding. “Sadly, my father will not be attending our wedding. I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health,” she said. "I would like to thank everyone who has offered generous
messages of support. Please know how much Harry and I look forward to sharing our special day with you on Saturday."

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Donald Trump And Turkish President Announces Washington Talks On November 13

Donald Trump And Turkish President Announces Washington Talks On November 13

by Chandrani Sarkar November 7, 2019
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will travel next week to the United States of America to meet President Donald Trump, said the Turkish Presidency on Wednesday, amid rising tensions between the two nations.  During a telephonic conversation, the Turkish Presidency has said that “the two leaders reconfirmed that they will meet in Washington on Wednesday, November 13, on President Trump’s invitation.” President Erdogan had threatened to cancel his visit due...