Jussie Smollett, the Empire actor, who was charged with lying to police about a biased and homophobic attack, have bypassed his accusations. The actor, who is black and explicitly gay, was accused to have appointed two men for helping stage an attack earlier on 29th January.

He begged not guilty to the accusation at a hearing earlier this month and for the appearance in court again on 17th April until today’s declaration. Stating after the decision, Smollett said, “ I have been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one. I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I have been accused of.”

He added, “ This has been an incredibly difficult time, honestly one of the worst of my entire life, but I am a man of faith and I am a man that has knowledge of my history and I would not bring my family, our lives, or the movement through a fire like this, I just wouldn’t”.

He included, “ I’d like nothing more than to just get back to work and move on with my life but make no mistake I will always continue to fight for justice, equality and betterment of marginalized people everywhere.”

36 years old Smollett is also thankful to family, friends, and well-wishers for their support. The attorneys of Smollett, Tina Glandian and Patrica Brown Holmes told: “ his record now had been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him“.

Prosecutors have provided no pressing explanation but ensured an “ appropriate resolution” had been reached. The lawyers of Smollett told it was the “only just result”.

They told, “Jussie was attacked by two people he was unable to identify on 29 January ”. He was a victim who was reviled and made to present as a perpetrator as an outcome of false and improper remarks made to the public, kindling an inappropriate rush to judgment.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
“No, It Was Sign Of Strength,” President Trump Refute Ally On Reply To Iran

“No, It Was Sign Of Strength,” President Trump Refute Ally On Reply To Iran

by Chandrani Sarkar September 18, 2019
On Tuesday, several lawmakers of the United States has urged caution in countering recent drone attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities, but Donald Trump’s loyalist senator Lindsey Graham branded the attack as an “act of war” that needs a crucial response. Mr. Graham has said that it was “clear” that such a complicated drone attack into the world’s largest processing plant and oil facilities in Saudi Arabia could only have...