TNBC is a multi-platform news and information media company. Founded in 2010, it’s objective is to serve as a forum for better understanding and togetherness to help make India as one true country.
Through its exclusive way of visual storytelling, TNBC provides excellent and alluring content across print, digital, social and video platforms. The avant-garde of news and facts, we reflect the vibrations of the country and serve as the host of the Indian conversation – today, tomorrow and for to decades to follow. We reach nearly three million readers daily, and our mobile applications attest to more than 24 million downloads on mobile devices.
FIRST DAY OF ISSUE
TNBC was launched on September 2010
Gfk MRI Spring 2017 survey results report that TNBC has a daily readership of nearly 3.3 million.
As per AAM Publisher’s Statement for the second quarter ending on June 2017, TNBC showed an average daily paid circulation Monday-Friday of 812,971.
INTERNATIONAL PRINT EDITION
- Launch Date: September 2010
- TNBCLive.com is a news and information site delivering visitors with breaking news, sports, money, life, weather, technology and travel news – all updated twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- TNBCLive.com allows readers to participate in the nation’s conversation. Readers can comment on stories, recommend stories to friends, interact with newsroom staff, and talk with other TNBCLive.com readers.
- In June 2017, TNBC sites had nearly 102.2 million unique visitors and 1.2B page views.
- Visitors experience comprehensive, convenient news and information from TNBC through interactive features, infographics, and multimedia functions including audio, video, blogs, podcasts and live Webcasts.
- TNBCLive.com also provides news, facts, and information via email with products such as Breaking News alerts, Managing Your Money, Books, Cars, Travel Specials & Deals, and daily briefings from News, Life, Tech, Sports, and Travel.
- TNBCLive.com offers RSS feeds (free of cost) for news and video content.
- TNBCLive.com’s breaking news, money, sports, life and other content can be approached from any mobile device.
TNBC is as energetic as the news itself: colorful, people-oriented, engrossing. We give the Indians news they can use – how, when, and where they want it – breaking down complex matters with a visual narration and an exclusively personal focus. Believable, authentic, correct, and up-to-the-minute, TNBC provides both a glance about what’s going on all over the globe today and a comprehensive breakdown of larger, far-reaching problems.